The Acacia University Masters Degree programs are 36 or 39-credit programs designed for graduate level educators who are presently teachers or administrators in a school setting or have regular weekly access to a school and classrooms.
Admission Eligibility and Requirements:
- Undergraduate bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- A 3.25 or higher GPA in your undergraduate degree program
- Verifiable work experience as a teacher or administrator in an educational setting
- Original transcripts from undergraduate degrees from accredited universities
- Two recommendation letters completed by former educational employers and/or professors.
- Applicants whose first language is not English and do not have a baccalaureate degree from a university in which instruction is conducted in English must provide evidence of English proficiency by submitting their TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) score. Master’s degree applicants must demonstrate college-level proficiency with a minimum score of 530 on the paper-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL PBT), or 71 on the Internet Based Test (iBT)
- Completed DocuSign Enrollment Agreement
Acacia University courses are 100% online so each applicant must have access that includes e-mail and the internet to participate.
Applicants who have earned a bachelor’s degree from a college or university accredited by an accrediting agency recognized by the United States Department of Education and are currently employed in public or private education at the elementary, secondary or higher education level are considered regular applicants to the program. The majority of applicants to this program are adults working in a variety of professional education settings. Consequently, prior class rank and/or grade point average are not significant factors in the admission process.
An individual not qualifying as a regular applicant may apply as a special applicant. Special applicants are evaluated on a case-by-case basis, but must have an academic background equivalent to a bachelor’s degree earned in the United States.
I am Ready to Start the Application for Admission to the Master's Degree Programs
Application for Admission to the Master's Degree Programs
Submitting this application begins the official part of the Acacia University enrollment process. We will review your application and contact you within two business days to discuss your status. (You should also receive an email after completing this application that covers the next steps in the enrollment process.)
NOTE: Please use your personal email address (like gmail, hotmail, yahoo, etc) rather than a school or business email address. School and business email servers can have more restrictions and you may not receive all emails. Also put acacia.edu in your contacts list or your email white list to further ensure receiving all emails.